About Vidal Health Insurance TPA
Vidal Health Insurance TPA Pvt Ltd was established in March 2002 and it is one of the leading Third-Party Administrators (TPA) in India and has tie-ups with more than 12,000+ Network Hospitals and is empaneled with top group health insurance companies in India.
Vidal Health Insurance TPA is a leading IRDAI approved TPAs in India and this blog will provide a detailed overview on Vidal Health Insurance TPA in India.
What is a Third-Party Administrator (TPA) in India?
A TPA is an intermediary between the Group Health Insurance Company and the Policyholder and is primarily responsible for settling Group Health Insurance Claims. A Third-Party Administrator (TPA) is one of the most important factors to consider when purchasing a Group Health Insurance Policy for Employees.
Third-Party Administrators (TPAs) play a very important role in settlement of Group Health Insurance Claims and perform functions such as:
- Issue of ID Cards to Policyholders
- Settlement of Reimbursement and Cashless Claims
- Build a network of hospitals for policyholders to avail cashless claim settlement
What are the benefits of Vidal Health Insurance TPA?
Vidal TPA is a leading Third-Party Administrator in India, and it is a preferred choice for employers seeking group health insurance coverage for employees. The key benefits of choosing Vidal TPA are as follows:
- Extensive Hospital Network and Cashless Claim Settlement: Vidal TPA has more than 12000+ network hospitals across the country as well as tie-ups with leading group health insurance companies in India. This ensures that employees can avail cashless claim settlement at major hospitals in India without worrying about immediate out-of-pocket expenses. Cashless Claims Settlement provides peace of mind from high medical bills.
- Efficient Claim Settlement: One of the important functions of any TPA is to provide an efficient claims settlement process and Vidal TPA provides a 24*7 claim settlement process. This means that the employees can make health insurance claims anytime during the day and have a quick group health claims settlement process.
- Customer Support: Another benefit of Vidal TPA is that it provides excellent customer support and it also has an online claim intimation facility. They have a dedicated team of professionals to assist policyholders queries or concerns related to policy coverage, claim procedures, and general assistance
What is the Cashless Claims Settlement Process at Vidal Health Insurance TPA?
Availing the cashless claims settlement with Vidal TPA is a very simple and straightforward process. Here’s a step-by-step guide to avail cashless claim settlement with Vidal TPA:
- Network Hospital: Choose a hospital from Vidal Health Insurance TPA’s extensive list of network hospitals to avail cashless claim settlement.
- Policy Information: Provide your Health Insurance Policy ID Card details to the hospital’s insurance desk during admission.
- Pre-Authorization Form: Fill out the pre-authorization form provided by the hospital. This form requires information such as policy details, medical history, and estimated treatment cost.
- Verification: The hospital’s insurance desk will verify the details and submit the pre-authorization request to Vidal Health Insurance TPA.
- Track Claim: Policyholders can track the claim status with Vidal TPA by clicking on the following link – Vidal Health Insurance TPA Track Claim Status
- Approval: The team at Vidal Health Insurance TPA will review the request and communicate the approval or denial of the claim to the hospital and policyholder.
- Cashless Treatment: If the claim settlement request is approved, the policyholder can proceed with the treatment without paying for the hospitalisation expenses. Vidal TPA will settle the bill directly with the hospital by co-ordinating with the Group Health Insurance Company.
Vidal TPA List of Network Hospitals
You can view the entire list of Network Hospitals with Vidal Health Insurance TPA by clicking on the following link
Qian also assists its clients with the entire cashless claims process with Vidal Health Insurance TPA.
The dedicated claims settlement team at Qian will intimate the claim to Vidal Health Insurance TPA and also follow up with the Cashless Claim Team at Vidal TPA regarding Claim Status and documentation and ensure quick claims settlement for the employee. If you wish to purchase a Group Health Insurance Policy with Qian, you can email us at email@example.com
What is the Reimbursement Claims Settlement Process at Vidal Health Insurance TPA?
If you need to submit a reimbursement claim to Vidal TPA, here is a step-by-step guide:
- Intimation: Intimate Vidal TPA about the claim online at the following link https://tips.vidalhealthtpa.com/vidalhealth/loginClmIntimation.htm. Provide necessary information such as Policy Number, Date of Admission, Hospital name and Address and Reason for Admission.
- Documents Submission: Submit the required documents to avail reimbursement claim settlement such as Claim Form, Hospital Bills, Diagnostic Reports, Prescriptions, Pharmacy Bills, Discharge Cards and any other relevant records.
- Claim Processing: Vidal Health Insurance TPA will review and process the claim based on the documentation provided and as per the policy terms and conditions. The TPA will communicate with you for any additional documents or clarification if required.
- Reimbursement: Once your claim is approved, Vidal TPA will initiate the reimbursement process, and you will receive the eligible amount in the bank account as per the policy coverage.
The following PDF Document details the entire claims settlement process with Vidal Health Insurance TPA. You can download the PDF Document from the following link:
Qian assists its clients with the entire claims settlement process in a Group Health Insurance Policy. Our dedicated claims settlement team will collect all necessary documents from the Policyholder and submit them to Vidal Health Insurance TPA. Our team will also follow up with Vidal regarding the Employee’s Claim Status and follow up for pending documents. If you wish to purchase a Health Insurance Policy with Qian, Click Here
What are the documents required to be submitted to Vidal for a Reimbursement Claim Settlement?
To ensure a smooth reimbursement claim process with Vidal TPA, make sure to submit the following documents:
- Duly filled claim form
- ID Proof along with Health Insurance ID Card
- Original Hospital bills and receipts
- Investigative Diagnostic Lab reports
- Pharmacy Bills and Prescriptions
- Discharge summary
- Any other supporting documents as specified by Vidal TPA
It is advisable to maintain copies of all submitted documents for your reference.
How Do I Track the Claim Status with Vidal TPA?
The Claim Status with Vidal TPA can be tracked on their online portal or by calling their customer care helpline number. Here is how you can track your claim status with Vidal TPA:
- Online Portal: Visit Vidal TPA’s official website and log in to your account. Navigate to the claim section, where you can track the progress of your claim using the provided reference number. Alternatively you can track the claim status at this link: Vidal Health Insurance TPA Track Claim Status
- Helpline: Alternatively, you can contact Vidal TPA’s customer care numbers listed below and provide them with the necessary details to inquire about your claim status:
Vidal Health Insurance TPA Customer Care Numbers
North & East region/Gujarat
080-28004114/1800 425 7878
Vidal Health Insurance TPA Customer Care: How do I contact Vidal TPA?
If you need to get in touch with Vidal TPA, you have multiple options:
- Customer Support Helpline: You can reach out to Vidal TPA’s dedicated national customer support helpline number at 080-2800 4114. Their representatives will assist you with your queries and concerns.
- Online Portal: Visit the official website of Vidal Health Insurance TPA at https://www.vidalhealthtpa.com/home.html. The website provides comprehensive information about their services, network hospitals, and contact details
- WhatsApp: You can also communicate with Vidal TPA on WhatsApp by giving a Missed Call on 022-4892 6099
Vidal TPA is a leading Third Party Administrator in India and choosing Vidal for your Group Health Insurance Policy ensures that you have a reliable partner to navigate the complexities of the Group Health Insurance Claim Settlement Process. With their extensive network, cashless facilities, and efficient claims processing, Vidal offers peace of mind and comprehensive support when it matters most.
You also need an experienced Group Health Insurance Broker to assist you in comparing Group Health Insurance Coverages and Quotes. Qian is a licensed Group Health Insurance Broker with experience of serving leading corporates for their Group Health Insurance Policies. Qian has tie ups with Top Group Health Insurance Companies and a dedicated claims settlement team.
If you wish to purchase a Group Health Insurance Policy, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to assist you.
- Group Health Insurance Policy for Employees
- What is Group Health insurance?
- What is an Employee Group Health Insurance Policy?
- What does a Group Health Insurance Policy cover?
- What is not covered under a Group Health Insurance Policy?
- How is a Group Health Insurance Policy different than an Individual Health Insurance Plan?
- What are the Key Features of a Group Health Insurance Policy?
- What are the add-on covers available under a Group Health Insurance Policy?
- What is the impact of Room Rent Limit on the claim amount payable under the Group Health Insurance Policy?
- Should employers opt for a Pre-Existing Disease Coverage from Day 1 in Group Medical Insurance Policy for employees?
- Does a Group Medical Insurance Policy provide Maternity Benefits?
- What are Waiting Periods under a Group Health Insurance Policy?
- What are the benefits of Group Health Insurance Policy for Employers?
- What are the benefits of Group Health Insurance Policy for Employees?
- Why should you purchase an Employee Group Health Insurance Policy for your organisation?
- How many employees do you need to purchase a Group Health Insurance Policy?
- Who is eligible for Group Health Insurance for Employees?
- Are Employer Group Health Insurance premiums Tax-Deductible?
- How much does a Group Health Insurance Policy Cost?
- Which are the leading Group Health Insurance Companies in India?
- How to purchase a Group Health Insurance Policy?
- What are the Documents required to make a claim under a Corporate Health Insurance Policy?
- Why should I Purchase a Group Health Insurance Policy through an Insurance Broker?
- Compare Plans from 20+ Group Health Insurance Companies and choose the Best Group Health Insurance Policy in India with Qian!